This is a 72.... so it even has akward three pointers!

My oldest car at the moment is a 67 300SEL W109... it has the standard lap
belts of the time.  They'll hold a baby/child seat I think, so theres no
problem.  The car is just a few thousand dollars and some paperwork away
from being road worthy, so I don't have to worry about it anytime soon.

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/