I'm only aware of one place that sells bio-diesel here in Charleston, and the
guy running it adjusts the price to stay about 10 cents higher than Dino.  I
called him about it once, pointed out how my car got worse mileage due to the
lower energy content, inconvenience of going out of my way to his pump.  He
claimed he was adjusting his price due to changes in feed stock prices.  I've
never gone back.  Back then our state (or was it national?) was offering tax
breaks.  Those are long gone, price seems to stay lock step ten cents higher.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC