hi Craig!

nearbio is a poorly developed web site; i'm not sure what part of the state you're in, but you might have to play with it a bit to see if it'll give you clues as to what's near by just over the state line. note that it doesn't always even show everything. did the result you got show you anything about the Rio Valley Biofuels factory? you could call them and ask them where they might sell that might be closer to you,...
    how about Every-Ready Oil, in Abq?

cheers!