Late start on Saturday, full day today, have only two copper lines to braze to
the new air handler, then electrical connections, then drain line.

Of course, once the brazing is complete, then pressure and vacuum testing of
the new lines.

Yesterday I thought I'd done a good job brazing the connections at the outside
unit, but I had not.  Moved the unit a little, joint failed.

Went back to brazing school, read a few articles, watched a you-tube video,
switched to my oxygen-MAPP torch, practiced on a piece of scrap.  Figured out
what I had done wrong (not enough heat), corrected that and got those two
joints done.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC