Governments don't have memories.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The Laffer curve

Just as in the '60s part of it was not to get into a war where we weren't wanted, weren't needed and didn't have any exit strategy. Worse this time because we already were in a war where we didn't have an exit strategy. We could have been done with Afghanistan years earlier if we hadn't taken our eyes off the ball.

Oh and trying to pay for it all with "emergency" budgets was treasonous.

-Curt