What's the temp going to tonight?  Can't you drain rad now?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Uh oh...

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 19:12:32 -0800 (PST) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Anyway I put the block heater on for tonight so the engine won't freeze
with mostly water in it, tomorrow I'll drain the water out.

I would not trust the block heater to keep the radiator warm.

I don't intend to put any coolant in since it'll have to come out for
the headgasket anyway. I'll have it towed to my Indy next week.

Are you assuming the lack of power is the head gasket?

Craig