Thanks... those photos were tanken just after I mounted the compressor, so
the lines weren't attached yet.  I had to have new hoses made up.  The
gold cylinders were just caps on the connections.  Lots of Yorks had two
belt groves also, so its not far off.

Jaime

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 19:28:06 -0500 Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > It was wonderful... I had that system so cold I could get the chrome on
> > the dash over the vents to frost over.  And driving in traffic was no
> > issue thanks to the fan and higher idle speed.
> >
> > Before the conversion, the york would just suck the car down in traffic.
> >  Idle speed too low, vent and engine temps rising, etc.
> >
> > Here are some photos:
> > http://images.jaimekop.com/2003_07_12_250S_AC_Compressor/
>
> Nice conversion. Looks like it belongs there, except maybe for the two
> belt sheeve that has only one V-belt on it.
>
> What are the gold cylinders at the back on the top of the compressor?
>

> Craig

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/