Its easy, just take everything apart and clean it piece by piece :-)

I had done a valve job on this car when I bought it and went through
everything carefully.  I replaced lots of little bits, and cleaned
everything as I went along.  The valve cover was done with a soft abrasive
wheel of some kind.

Jaime

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/