On 07/02/2013 12:31 PM, Craig wrote:
I just received the February 2013: Mercedes-Benz Classic Center News
email.

One item in it says,

       Good news for all owners of Mercedes-Benz classics from the 1950s
       and early 1960s: as of now, the Mercedes-Benz Classic Center is
       offering the type ATE T50 and T50/12 brake boosters - for historical
       Mercedes-Benz cars such as the 190 SL (W121), the 300 SL (W198), the
       300 Sc (W188) and the Ponton models - at a significantly reduced
       price! Few drivers realize that their brake boosters are no longer
       functioning properly because they get used to the continuously
       rising pedal pressure required and the longer stopping distances.
       Don't hesitate and take a chance on the functionality of your brakes
       when you need them the most. Order your new brake booster today for
       $2,220.00 (was $3,470.00)!

       Contact us at 1-866-622-5277 (toll-free) or email
       classicpa...@mbusa.com.

Yes, it's 36% off, but I still choke at $2,220.00 for a brake booster!

Craig

So, will one from a Chevy Impala fit?

I read somewhere recently that people swap Ford Oxygen sensors into MB,s because they are essentially the same with a different plug on the end, and a whole lot cheaper.

Randy