by all means!  he has to prove his claim.  And we all know that a 30 year old
240D is not able to go that fast without the driver intending to push the car
to its limits.  Gump was able to chug along at 65 with minimal strain.  Get it
over 70 and you knew it was getting to the red zone.  Sustained speed over 80
and you stop that really fast.  By that time you have strained your foot to the
floor.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers