That silicone oil was hard enough to get into the differential of my RC truck, but I think I used 10,000 CPS. I have a bottle of 50,000, and it's nearly Solid! I think it's available in 100,000 and 500,000 viscosities which would nearly lock up the gears. The toughest part was not to get it onto anything including clothing since it's so hard to get off!

Kevin in LaPorte, CO, no Mercedes Diesels, but I have 6 RC trucks plus my latest addition, the new Traxxas 1:10 scale 4wd Rally Race car, one fun little machine!