To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Rant question of the day

http://seattletimes.com/html/opinion/2020721338_patriciafulleropedxml.html

Another one of the not my fault, not my responsibility sort. Probably does pick up her trash, but not the mess she made of her life

clay

On Apr 7, 2013, at 5:55 PM, WILTON wrote:

Too many don't seem to give a damned; seem to think somebody else is gonna take care of it for 'em.

Wilton

Question is, you love your country right? So why trash it?
Perhaps send em to live at the rubbish dump for a while.
Me thinks it's the 'someone else will clean up after me' attitude.
And don't worry we have grot bags here too, took some visiting yanks for a drive through the hills and we stopped at a look out and there was junk just dumped down the hill, was a tad embarrassing.

Hendrik
who empties the ash tray in the 'trash can'