'Thought about putting a bit of gravel in can and mounting it onto back of the JD mower (garden tractor) in coupla days; 'may do that, but I haven't noticed that the mower/tractor vibrates much - it may, and I just haven't noticed it.

'Guess I could make one of the MB's run a little rough and mount the can on top of the engine and let it sit and idle all afternoon. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Herrman" <jer...@san.rr.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 2:01 AM
Subject: [MBZ] OT - Leaking watering can

Hey thanks, G Mann, for that suggestion. It sounds like it would do the trick and come in under budget. If you think you hear your ol' tractor goin', its probably just me trying your remedy.

Jerry
82 240D

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 8211 (20130409) __________

http://www.eset.com