Once you realize that those who call themselves "environmentalist" are really
frauds who use the law and the courts to extort money from individuals and
corporations, your eyes can be opened to the lies they use.  Pine cones that
only open with fire to release seeds is one of those lies.  Have you ever seen
a squirrel eat a pine cone?  "Forest fires are natural and therefore good" is
another lie.  Fire is terribly destructive.  Controlled burns can be beneficial
in that they can remove fuel to prevent a worse fire in the future, but they
are simply one tool used to manage forests.

Sorry for ranting, I simply get very incensed about such destructive fraud,
which I think is another manifestation of too big government eroding more of
our liberty.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston, SC