Lowe's and Menard's do pretty well on that sort of thing too. I am amazed at what there is in those cabinets. I need to find some small screws for the gauges on the oxy acet (how does one spell that other gas?) setup. There are two little brass screws holding the housing to the stem on each and a couple of them are missing. My son and I just picked up a small set from his girl's uncle. Best part is we own the tanks. Don't use them enough to justify renting tanks so it was nice to get a set that won't matter in that regard. Tanks are something like 30 to 36 inches tall so not the wee ones but not the full sized ones either.

Randy