Having lived within sight of this approach for nearly six months and watched
literally hundreds of landings, maybe more, with the conditions in place at the
time I struggle to understand how a veteran crew like this could have possibly
gone low or had a tail strike on approach.

The FDRs are going to yield some interesting information. I'll bet we hear from
the NTSB about preliminary data before the end of the day...

Dan

Sent from my iPad