Marshall wrote:

A 300SDL should be faster than ANY 617.95 powered Mercedes ever made! If

it's not, the engine is broken and needs to be fixed! A 124 or 201

turbodiesel will be a little faster.

Sorry, when I said 3.0 I was talking about my new purchase. It is a
300SEL  with the 103 (gas 3.0).  I haven't driven it, I just thought it
might be a little gutless in that big of a car.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.