I don't know. I believe more in the Indian method of naming. If/when a name leaps into your head great, otherwise it's whatever.

So the little Indian boy (er, pre-European-invader indigenous small
human male) asks his mother how boys get their names.  She says, well,
for example when your oldest brother was born, I looked out the teepee
and first thing I saw was an eagle flying in the sky so I named him Flying
Eagle.  And
when your other brother was born I looked out and saw a deer running
by, so I named him Running Deer.  Why do you ask this question Two Dogs
F...?

[OK, so it could be viewed as being in poor taste, and I do sincerely apologize
for that, well actually not the poor taste part but if anyone is offended by
the implied name of the pre-European-invader small male human, which relies on
a word many find crass and impolite but a lot of everyone uses it anyway, but
it is kinda funny in a warped way.]

--R