On Jan 19, 2014, at 11:01 PM, "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

> Enough for now. I need to let my blood pressure come back down.

Quite eloquently put. It's pleasing to hear an argument from a gentleman who is
learned, articulate, and wise. That is an uncommon combination of traits that
this list has more of gathered in one forum than most, I suppose.

About the only thing that I can think of that I would add, is that there are no
such things as "unintended consequences" in politics (i.e.; law making), in my
opinion. If the war on poverty broke up the AA family, you can bet you last
dollar, someone had the foresight to plan it that way.
You would think with the laws of averages, some of these "unintended
consequences" would work in the common mans favor.

They don't.

Ever.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone