Luther typed:

"Be nice Chris, that means he would have been procreating at JBU......"

Whoa.....how could he be doing that? I believe they had a strict every-date-must-be-chaperoned rule.
Bible College students had to be very creative.

List content: I really dig my Beetle TDI...almost bought a new Quantem in '81 I believe...but The Queen of All Time, Space and Dimension has a cousin who sold Fords...so I got a Fiesta instead.

Bob Rentfro (a one time creative, always getting detentions for long hair bible college student)
'77 300D 147K
Litchfield Park, AZ