To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] VWTD

Bob, what other cars do you have that we don't know about?

 Chris

Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Luther typed:

"Be nice Chris, that means he would have been procreating at JBU......"

Whoa.....how could he be doing that? I believe they had a strict
every-date-must-be-chaperoned rule.
Bible College students had to be very creative.

List content: I really dig my Beetle TDI...almost bought a new Quantem in
'81 I believe...but The Queen of All Time, Space and Dimension has a cousin
who sold Fords...so I got a Fiesta instead.

Bob Rentfro (a one time creative, always getting detentions for long hair
bible college student)
'77 300D 147K
Litchfield Park, AZ

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 210K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"