Don't you love it when businesses try to charge you twice for something they
should have done right in the first place?  If anything, they should give
you a partial refund for screwing up.

When I had an oil change done by Honda, they didn't tighten the drain plug
enough, so when I got home I found I was leaking oil.  I went back, they
tightened the plug, added oil, and gave me a free air filter to compensate
me for my lost time.

That's a dealership I still go to.  That, and the Acura dealer that gave me
a brand-new TL as a loaner for the shitty-ass Integra I turned in for a new
timing belt.