  Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:16:09 -0500
From: "David Brodbeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Q for the Mac guys
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:23:32 -0600, Loren Faeth wrote
> even have a 6-7 year old Dell laptop that is still running, and that
> is really something.

Maybe more than you know.  My experience with Dell laptops hasn't been
good.
They're kind of flimsy and eventually develop problems due to too much
internal flexing.  I saw this with two in a previous job, and a third
in my
current job.  Some models in their Latitude series also go through
batteries
and processor fans.  (Two fans under warranty, on one Latitude C600.)

These days I'll only buy IBM or Toshiba, when it comes to laptops.

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Jan 12 19:13:32 2006