  Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:19:15 -0800
From: David Brodbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Q for the Mac guys
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Curt Raymond wrote:
> Interesting, I've had my Inspiron 8500 for 2 1/2 years now. Today I
poppd the K key off to get something out from under it (bit of
fingernail it turned out) and broke the key. I called Dell support (smart IT
manager got us gold support which is good until November) and they're
shipping a new keyboard out.
>   This laptop has been across the continent with me several times
(Last spring I went from Halifax, NS to Mountain View, CA and back to MA
in one week). I've dropped it, slapped it, slammed it and just plain
used it hard and its never failed or even whimpered.

You *do* get the occasional good one, but it's a crap shoot.  The
Inspiron 8500 seems to have been one of their more durable ones -- I
know of one other example that held up well.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Jan 13 13:19:17 2006
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:19:19 -0600
From: "Donald Snook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Ok Don cursed Kaleb: Was Nice SDL in OKLA

Kaleb wrote:

=20

"I am going ahead and=20

getting a PO box to received payments for auctions and to use when I=20

file for my LLC and tax numbers etc which Im planning on doing pretty=20

soon."

=20

Kaleb, I can't believe you haven't formed your LLC yet.  Your attorney
can do that in a matter of hours (in Kansas it is minutes).  Get the LLC
formed as soon as possible.  BY the way, this should not be construed as
legal advice. :-)  My suggestions to you are worth exactly what you are
paying for them.=20

=20

Donald H. Snook

=20