Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:23:38 -0400
From: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] spade key no workee

Just order a new key from the dealer with your VIN.  Cheap, and you'll be sure
that it's the right key.

NEVER, EVER put oil in a lock.  You will make a mess of it for sure.  Get a
tube of graphite from your local hardware store, or rub a pencil lead all over
the key (powered graphite works much better.)

Dan