Curt / Gerry,
Not sure how you're meaning "sealed beam". My 1983 300D has yellow fog lights
that look just like the dual beam headlight, only they are yellow for fog.
There is no removable bulb, etc. in them, just what I'd call a "sealed beam"
unit. I see them occasionally on eBay for sale and they are generally somewhat
expensive, at least compared to the $9.00 I paid a few years ago for the dual
beam hi/lo headlight. Now my 1980 has "driving lights" that are under the
bumper and they are bulbs inside a shielded case assembly, and they are clear
for driving, not yellow for fog.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale