Rick Knoble wrote:

"1992 Olds 98 Regency 121K FOR SALE CHEAP

How much for the geezer-mobile?"

$2000.  The dealership selling it wanted $3995 (which I admit is
insane). I bought it for $2K.  I also put brand new tires on it (less
than 3K miles on them now) replaced front brakes (pads AND new rotors),
changed tranny fluid, and replaced the outside temperature sensor. It is
good car. It is NOT sexy to look at (if you are under 70). VERY nice
interior.  I can email pics later if anyone is really interested.

Selling it for $2k means I am losing money, but no sense in keeping it.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.