even when I was in school (the 60s) I and the others I went to school with were also taught with some educating thrown in. Personally, I never did well being told what to do. If I could see the need for something or if the need was explained, I was an enthusiastic learner. ;-) But the biggest problem I saw was a lack of the educators/teachers failed to train us to be employed. Never heard how to go about applying for a job, what the process was for getting hired, etc. BTW, i'm also a huge proponent of technical/trade schools where people learn a craft they can use their whole life. seems like that's denigrated by many people - or maybe that's just my perception?

LarryT
91 300D