From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Curt Raymond via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 05 January 2016 17:22
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Curt Raymond
Subject: Re: [MBZ] the thug in chief

They're being dumb, its like arguing with a four year old, you're never going
to win and you lose respect for just trying. By digging in their heels and
being obstructionist they look consistently bad. Somewhere along the way
LaPierre and crowd decided they were vigilante cowboys protecting the homeland,
same with the Republican party.
Assuming Bernie gets the nod from the Democrats I predict he'll win since I'm
still cautiously optimistic that Trump won't run. If Hillary wins the primary
all bets are off, it'll totally depend on who runs for the Republicans.
If it came down to Hilary and Trump slugging it out I feel like a moderate
Libertarian candidate like a Ron Paul could probably sweep in and steal it all
away. People would be so disgusted with their choices they'd look for ANYBODY
else.
-Curt