HA! Bet that made for some awkward silences at family gatherings...
-Curt

      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:35 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] the thug in chief

As my now deceased father in law used to say about any racial or ethnic group
other than his own, "You know how "those people" are."

My response, often drawing daggers from the wife across the room: "No, Richard,
I don't know how "those people" are. Please tell me."

Hee.

Bless his heart. He was the product of another era, for sure.

Dan

Sent from my iPad