Nahh. Everyone knew his "Archie Bunkerness" well, so it was more or less
overlooked.  I tried not to goad him for the most part, as when I did things
would usually end up with him getting into a verbal battle with someone else.

In fairness to him, he mellowed out a lot in his later years. Not sure if it
was due to the dementia or him just not caring.

Dan

Sent from my iPad