We learned that my indy installed a faulty aftermarket LCA on the W220. It is out of spec and makes the airmatic go crazy trying to figure out how to deal with it. It gives up after a while and bleeds all the air. New sensors did not make it right, so the programing got hacked for it to accept the issue and just spew the error code. Now I have to get the indy to put the right part in place of the over size part

clay

Makes me not want to have a newish MB.

today I drove some lezus wannabe Exploder. Stupid japanese/merkun dash design! It took me 5 min to figger out how to get the a/C to run.

but, it was "better" in a way than the beloved "ACC3" in our MBs because it had left and right controls.

From a HCI (human computer interaction) perspective, the interface design was complete crap.

Gimme a 123 240D. Completely intuitive, and complete control! Learning curve: <1 second.