So this is the one I got on Amazon. It also has USB ports as well as adapters
to charge laptops etc. it is very handy and will jump a diesel. I used it at a
customers lot once and it jumped about a dozen completely dead cars without a
problem.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MG687JW/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my iPhone