Different Bosches come with different racks but the guts are all pretty much the same, just with different controls. I bought a Bosch off the floor at Lowes and got them to swap the racks for another one on the floor, the ones I liked were like the ones on a machine I got in Houston.

There are a coupla filters and a thing in the bottom you have to clean occasionally but it comes apart pretty easily.

--R