'Zackly

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Max Dillon" <dillonm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2016 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT dishwashers

We have a Whirlpool "Quiet Partner I", which was about $200 a few years ago. Quieter than the 1994 Maytag it replaced, but not terribly quiet. Plastic tub. No filters, not many options, just gets the job done.

I don't remember which brands make repair info available to home owners, but I think that is important. I think it is very hard to find repair info for Maytag appliances.

Kitchen appliances are very simple compared to our beloved cars. There's no good reason we shouldn't also fix our own appliances (if we want to).
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC