We have a Kitcenaid that's several years old that I repaired twice under a
homeowners warranty.  Quiet and cleans well - no food disposal so no
maintenance other than adding the rinse agent.

Be careful - in the old house we bought a Bosch model that was affordable
but found out later it had the SMALL tub.  :(