Bosch make different racks for different countries, but you should be able
to order what you need in terms of racks if you do some homework. The one
we got in 2010 is still in service but the door itself is flimsy
torsionally and the metal at the hinges was giving up, literally cracking.
Not impressed. Filters need cleaning and occasional de scale with vinegar.
No food grinder. Filters are easily removed. Racks in ours were terrible -
none of our dishes fit into that thing efficiently, and the flatware rack
was in the back of the bottom rack, which has to be the worst location for
it. The wheels fell off the top rack all the time and would get lost if not
put back on promptly. Yes it is quiet and energy efficient. Takes two hours
to do anything unless you pick quick wash, which turns out to be 90% of
what you use the machine for. Not terrible, but I won't be buying another
one.

I think i mentioned before here, but you should know that Bosch make the
dishwashers for all other high end brands also, eg kitchenaid, and
thermador and possibly viking/wolf also.  So you can shop around the
different brands for the best price on features and rack styles you want.

I think Miele might make one, but it will be double price of a bosch, and
probably only 1.5x as good. We are going with Fisher  and paykel dual
drawer model next.