To "do something about" is a pretty loose context subject to many
interpretations.

Since Mrs. Clinton's stated positions on gun rights is openly completely
against the Bill of Rights, 2nd Amendment, I posit his intent was to urge
those who stand for 2nd Amendment to work against her and her position.

Logic would indicate Mr. Trump would never openly or privately advocate a
"mafia type, do something about" intent.

However, the media is hungry for any morsel of dirt that can be presented,
even if it has to twist the event, as we have seen on numerous recent
broadcasts.

I suggest a betting pool to guess how many poll points he gains after he is
attacked on this, or, if so inclined, he loses.

Being sporting men, of course.