So, what's wrong with using a picture of Hillary! for a target?

I practice pistol on these, it's what I shoot in competition:
http://www.letargets.com/content/idpa-cb-official-idpa-cardboard-torso-target.asp

They make pregnant woman targets for cops to practice on.
http://www.letargets.com/content/le-33-pregnant-woman-gun-split-second-target.asp

Basically, they train to execute anybody holding a gun who isn't in uniform, and
then people act surprised when they perform to training standards in real life:
http://www.letargets.com/content/le-36-boy-running-laterally-gun-split-second-target.asp