      From: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:38 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] The SDL

naa, it is not the ends that sag, it is the center.  It is very difficult to
get the parts aligned to replace/repair rockers that have allowed the body to
sag.  My old winter 190Dc was that bad.  The old SDL is getting there.

The other difficulty is that there is little left to jack on where the jack
won't punch through, or the metal wrinkles and buckles above the jack.

   Curt Raymond via Mercedes  September 8, 2016 at 9:24 AM  Sounds like an
opportunity for a YouTube show, "Frankenheap rescue!". Jack up both ends so its
not sagging and weld some bed rails in...
-Curt