And this is why I am torn.  The SDL will not amass miles enough to gain an
advantage using M1 in the manner that Gump did.  I expect to hit under 1k  per
annum in the car, and it took butt loads of miles to get goodness in my other
cars.  IT has been four years of driving the R107 for it to be running nicely
with M1.  Ten thousand miles on that old car.  It would be a decade in the SDL
to get enough time running M1 in the OM603 to get it cleaned up.

Classic plates limit my miles on the SDL.  I would need to drive to Colorado
and back over a weekend to rack up enough miles, then head down to Disneyland
or LegoLand a few times.  Maybe if I drove to Disneyworld and tossed in a visit
with Poos/MacDan to rig up my MacPro 1,1 to run el Crapitan on my mega,
extended road trip of Parade, mechanic visits would I be able to build up the
mileage and oil changes

clay