Got a little bit of garage time in after I got home.  Figured I would take a
stab at the vacuum leak - the system leaks down within a minute or two of
shutting down.

Amazing at how much I recalled amor doing this years ago.  Passenger side
carpet comes up, the wiring gutter cover comes off, and there are the vacuum
lines.  Try each one with the MityVac and away we go….

Found a leaking door lock actuator on the right rear door locking side.  Golf
teed it out of the system and still had a leak down.  Went to the engine
compartment to start at the supply side.

Yellow with a black tracer - line to the vacuum reservoir under the rear
package shelf.  Plenty of vacuum and held it for a couple of minutes without
leaking down.  Good.

Yellow with no tracer - line to driver’s door lock assembly - pulls vacuum but
leaks down some, which is normal as the valve on the driver’s door doesn’t
typically seal well.

Checked the yellow bodied check valve - leaking on the supply side.  Bingo!

Took me all of about 10 minutes to track this down.  Check valve on Amazon was
$9.00, so one’s on the way.  Door lock actuator is cheap from dealer, under
$20.  I’ll put that on a stock order in the morning and should have it next
week.

Dan