Very nice. Thanks for that reference.

I've got to weigh what I do to this car based on what I'm going to do with it.
I don't want to sink a bunch of money into it at this point.  I'm pretty well
resigned that it's far too nice to sell to my oldest son, as he'll literally
trash it.  That would really bum me out big time.

It's nice enough that I would like to keep it, but the cost of doing so is
mildly painful with Florida insurance being what it is.

The only mitigating factor is the potential moving on of my youngest, who
graduates from college next month. Once he's paying his own way I could
potentially keep it and be ahead of the game somewhat once his car is off my
policy.

Hmmm....

Sent from my iPad