No I did not. I was naive at the time and we were pretty much steered toward
that house by our realtor. This realtors coworker at the same real estate
office was the listing agent and her uncle was the bank president who owned it.
So we were pretty much funneled to it. Whatever. I still don't think this can
be that complicated of a repair. If I took the advice of leaving things up to
the pros I wouldn't do half the jobs I have on cars or otherwise. Hell I
tackled major home wiring after a short education from Curley.

Sent from my iPhone