Obviously you need to find and fix the water intrusion first.  There may be
more than one leak so don't declare victory to soon.

Also the sill plate looks like it needs to be replaced, preferably with
pressure-treated lumber.  The sill plate is the piece of wood that lies flat
on the foundation (and is normally bolted to the foundation) that supports
the ends of the joists.