Removed the headlight assembly and inspected.

As I suspected, the plastic frame around the headlight lens was cracked in
several places, rendering its ability to hold the lens in place worthless.

I disassembled the headlight, removed the frame and lens, and have applied JB
Weld to the affected areas.  It’s clamped up and drying now, so by mid
afternoon I should be able to reassemble and test.  As long as the plastic
frame holds up, and I see no reason why it wouldn’t, we should be good to go
with proper headlight aiming on the driver’s side headlight.

If it fails to hold up in the long term I’ll go the Curley route and hit up
Car-Parts.com.  I checked and there are several places in town that show up as
having these.

Not sure why the passenger side was all wacky.  It’s intact and was easily
adjusted.

-D