A note on that additive.  I used it based on a post I found on a forum post
somewhere, but later someone challenged me on it.  I really dug into the
official MB literature and could find nothing that said my ASD differential
needed any additive, the "normal" gear lube was specified.  The additive I
found is specified for limited slip differentials from the 70's, I think in
the SL or SLC cars?

All that to say that you may find that you don't need it.

Max
Charleston SC