On 28/08/2017 1:33 PM, Dan--- via Mercedes wrote:
Like my childhood tomcat.  He had a crow that followed him around everywhere he went. We
suspected that Purrkins had messed with the crow or its nest at one time.  We referred to
it as the "bitch bird", as it would shadow him from high in the trees, cawing
and making noises the whole time.  You always knew where Purrkins was on the property (we
had an acre of lawn and 7 acres of woods adjacent to the house) because you could see or
hear the bitch bird overhead.

When Purrkins would walk from the house to the back edge of the property, it
was about 75 yards of open lawn. The bird would swoop at him, staying just high
enough to be out of reach.  Purrkins would jump up and swat at the bird on
occasion, seemingly often enough to make it realize he could knock it out of
the air if it dared to come close enough.

-D

I am amazed that you did not dispatch that crow.

RB