I use mostly maple syrup for sweetener, my wife buys honey every time she sees
it so we have tons. Its local honey thats supposed to help with allergies. You
gotta be careful with grocery store honey as its often from global sources and
adulterated with who knows what.
I take the Louis Black attitude for soy "milk", if it doesn't have boobs it
doesn't make milk...
-Curt

    On Monday, October 16, 2017, 9:56:47 AM EDT, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes