Start drinking water...  I gave up all soda that didn't have Rum in it and it
really helped my digestive track, and makes cut my heart palpitations in half.
I carry the 64? Ounce yeti thermos with ice and water.  Gotten used to it.
Still drink some unsweetened tea when I need something else.

Sent from my iPhone